About TD Ameritrade
These days it is very important to make the proper choice when we speak about our finances. As a result, we have many trading and investment companies that compete with each other. One of the topics of our review today, I’m speaking about TD Ameritrade, an innovative platform full of trading tools. The company promises to help its clients in reaching the tops of financial markets. TD Ameritrade appears for the first time in Canada, Omaha in 1975 since then they provide services for users in different countries.
TD Ameritrade is a broker that offers an electronic trading platform for the trade of financial assets including common stocks, preferred stocks, futures contracts, exchange-traded funds, forex, options, cryptocurrency, mutual funds, fixed income investments, margin lending, and cash management services. The company provides investing and trading services for 11 million client accounts that total more than $1 trillion in assets, and custodial services for more than 6,000 independent registered investment advisors.
TD Ameritrade Accounts
TD Ameritrade has an online brokerage account suited everyone.
- Standard Account — These are the most common and flexible account types.
- Retirement Accounts — TD Ameritrade offers a variety of retirement accounts designed to meet the client income and lifestyle needs.
- Education Accounts — Type of account that best suits the education needs.
- Specialty Accounts — Specialty investment accounts include trusts, limited partnerships, small business, charitable, and accounts for investment clubs.
- Margin Trading — Margin trading gives the client up to twice the purchasing power of a traditional cash account and can be used for both your investing and personal needs.
TD Ameritrade Trading Tools & Platforms
There are 4 types of platforms:
- Web Platforms — The platform has the tools and resources the client needs to invest with confidence, everything is in one place, so that he can manage his portfolio more efficiently.
- thinkorswim desktop — With thinkorswim desktop you get access to elite-level trading tools and a platform backed by insights, education, and a dedicated trade desk. Experience the unparalleled power of a fully customizable trading experience, designed to help you nail even the most complex strategies and techniques.
- thinkorswim web — Created based on your feedback, thinkorswim web is the latest addition to the thinkorswim trading suite. With no download required, this straightforward platform takes the essential tools from thinkorswim desktop and makes them easy to access and even easier to learn.
- Mobile Trading — TD Ameritrade is the leader in mobile trading** with powerful mobile offerings for investors and traders that want the ability to manage investments, seize opportunities, and more.
TD Ameritrade Investment Products
TD Ameritrade offers access to a wide variety of online trading and investment choices, powerful trading platforms, and research and education that can help you build a portfolio suited to your needs.
If you’re passionate about investing, you’re in the right place. From experienced associates to industry-leading education and technology, TD Ameritrade provides the knowledge you need to become an even smarter investor. The benefits are: Commission-free trades; Powerful, intuitive platforms for every kind of investor; range investment options.
There are various reviews about TD Ameritrade, some of them you can see below. As well you can also share your opinion about this company. Thanks for reading TD Ameritrade Review.