ProfitFife is a broker that gives its clients the opportunity to trade Forex/CFD using an online platform. The firm is regulated by CySEC, IFSC, and FSC Mauritius. Traders’ deposits are held in segregated accounts. The official website supports seven languages. ProfitFife is registered in Sydney, Australia.
ProfitFife provides trades in Forex, metals, securities, commodities, stock indexes, and digital assets.
The company has the following terms and conditions:
- trading from mobile phones;
- deposit and withdraw commission-free;
- instant execution of trades;
- market quotes;
- assistance from experts and analysts.
Also, on the website, you can find a trade calculator and economic news. To start trading on the platform, you need to open an account and make a deposit. Methods of deposit and withdrawal are not specified in the terms and conditions.
ProfitFife provides three types of accounts:
- «Beginner». From 1.000$, leverage up to 1:20, instant execution, cryptocurrency, and metal trading.
- «Amateur». From $25,000, leverage up to 1:50 added investment in PAMM accounts, ETFs, and indices, no swaps.
- «Professional». From 50.000$, leverage up to 1:100, the conditions of two other accounts included. With insurance and deposit protection, personal manager, PAMM-account, 24/7 assistance.
There are various reviews about ProfitFife, some of them you can see below. As well you can also share your opinion about this company. Finally, this is very important for everyone that already trades with ProfitFife or is about to do it. Thanks for reading ProfitFife Review.