About Cantor Fitzgerald
Cantor Fitzgerald is an American financial services firm that was founded in 1945. It specializes in institutional equity, fixed income sales and trading, and serving the middle market with investment banking services, prime brokerage, and commercial real estate financing. Cantor has offices in 32 cities across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. The Headoffice is locaten on 110 East 59th Street, New York, NY 10022.
The Company was able to bring together the most advanced financial technology experts, qualified managers, risk managers, and specialists in a long-term investment environment. Therefore, their foundation works with both private and corporate clients.
Phone: (212) 938 5000
Cantor specialize in the following areas:
- Equities — Cantor Fitzgerald is one of the largest and best known participants in the global equity capital arena;
- Fixed Income & Currencies — Cantor become a world-renowned dealer in fixed income products;
- Investment Banking — Cantor Fitzgerald’s Investment Banking division offers capital raising and advisory services to both growth-oriented and mature companies;
- Prime Services — Cantor Prime Services (CPS) is a global, multi-asset prime brokerage platform with a focus on the quality middle market;
- Real Estate — Discover exceptional opportunities with Cantor’s growing Real Estate platform;
- Affiliates — Cantor Fitzgerald’s affiliate businesses include: BGC Partners, Inc. (BGC), Newmark Knight Frank (NKF), and GFI Group (GFI).
As we could understand right now there are a lot of companies in the financial markets, especially engaged in online trading. On the one hand, we can choose a company from the variety that we can find on the market, on the other hand, it’s so hard to find a company that deserves ours and your trust. So we look for people that interact with the Cantor company, in order for us and many other beginners to make an opinion based on personal experience. Thanks for reading Cantor Broker Review.