About Brant Securities Limited
Brant Securities Limited, founded in 1919, is one of the oldest members of the Canadian investment community. The company is registered in Toronto, on 220 Bay Street Suite 300, ON M5J 2W4. Brant Securities Limited is focused on providing the individual investor with the widest possible array of both Canadian and international investment opportunities.
The company Brant Securities claims that clients will have the possibility to trade all parts of the world. Moreover, they promise to keep safe funds from their users, in addition, you can use all features from their platform, no matter what account you have. Another key point is that companies keep improving the quality of provided services.
Brant Terms and Conditions
The company has the following terms and conditions:
- trading from mobile phones;
- deposit and withdraw commission-free;
- instant execution of trades;
- market quotes;
- assistance from experts and analysts.
Also, on the website, you can find a trade calculator and economic news. To start trading on the platform, you need to open an account and make a deposit.
The company provides three types of accounts:
- Beginner — From 1.000$, leverage up to 1:20, instant execution, cryptocurrency and metal trading;
- Amateur — From $25,000, leverage up to 1:50 added investment in PAMM accounts, ETFs and indices, no swaps;
- Professional — From 50.000$, leverage up to 1:100, the conditions of two other accounts included. With insurance and deposit protection, personal manager, PAMM-account, 24/7 assistance.
There are various reviews about Brant Securities, some of them you can see below. As well you can also share your opinion about this company. Finally, this is very important for everyone that already trades with ProfitFife or is about to do it. Thanks for reading Brant Securities Review.