About BNP Paribas Securities
BNP Paribas is the leading bank in the European Union and a leading international banking player. The company is registered in Montreal, on 2001 Boulevard Robert Bourassa, 4th Floor, Quebec, H3A 2A6 and is present in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees.
BNP Paribas is structured around three main operating divisions:
- Commercial, Personal Banking & Services (CPBS), which brings together the Group’s retail banking networks and several specialized businesses;
- Investment & Protection Services (IPS) for savings, investment and protection solutions;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB), which serves two client franchises: Corporate clients and institutional investors.
The operating divisions of BNP Paribas are organized to increase cooperation between the business lines: A global and joint approach enhances the expertise offered to our clients in order to advise them throughout a long-term relationship.
+1 (514) 285-6000
BNP Paribas provides a wide range of services:
- Finance and Taxes
- IT Production
- IT Development
- Operation / Client Management
- Global Banking
- Marketing & Communications
- USD Clearing & Payments
- Cyber security
- Enterprise Data Management
- Human Resources
- Change Management, Premises, Procurement and Business Continuity
Since 1961, BNP Paribas has supported Canadian companies and institutions in their business development, by offering a full range of specialized financial services and investment products. BNP Paribas’ mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising its clients according to the highest ethical standards.
In addition, we can see that company is licensed. They have enough instruments for their trading activity. Moreover, we ask anyone that interacts with the company BNP Paribas to share information. Consequently, we think that this will improve the quality of services that can be used by other users. Thanks for reading BNP Paribas review.